How To Integrate Salesforce With HubSpot?
Let us consider that the marketing team and sales team in your organization is working in a couple of different Content Management Systems or CMS platforms and customer relationship management or CRM system. When they work on different platforms there are chances of communication gaps between them. When they use HubSpot and Salesforce, integrating both these tools will help your marketing and sales teams to coincide data between these two platforms in real-time. In turn, they will find the task of nurturing and managing leads effective and easy. For instance, when both are integrated, HubSpot will gather all data pertaining to marketing and will load it to Salesforce. Thereafter, Salesforce will keep track of each move and will manage the sales process with the help of the data it got from HubSpot.
Things Needed Before the Integration:
The first thing you should have is Account Permission in your HubSpot Account. In the same way, you should have permission, access and subscriptions to the following in your Salesforce:
- Salesforce Professional Edition or any other Salesforce Version with Application Programming Interface Access
- To do this integration, you must be a Salesforce System Administrator. Otherwise, you should be allocated the HubSpot Integration Permission Set. To enable this permission, you should go to the HubSpot Integration Permission Set. You can find this setting under the Available Permission Sets Section.
- Along with these permissions, you should also have the user profile administrative permissions that are listed below:
- API should have been enabled
- Configuration and View setup should be enabled
- You should keep the “Modify all” enabled in different objects like opportunities, leads, contacts, campaigns or accounts or other objects that you wish to coincide between HubSpot and Salesforce
- You should have the “Modify metadata permission” enabled. However, this permission is required only when you wish to view data in contact records or Visualforce Window of HubSpot. Also, this will be needed only when you wish to use the visualforce window or sync deals to HubSpot.
- Make sure that the Download AppExchange Packages permissions enabled
- Make sure that the task type field is visible to your user profile.
Why Should you Integrate HubSpot and Salesforce?
When you integrate Salesforce and HubSpot, you will be in a position to get a better outcome and can create a relationship between these two CRMs free of any errors. Here are other reasons to consider integrating these two CRMs:
Create and Lead A Better Association:
When it comes to CRMs that provide small businesses with achieving good association, SalesForce Integration has gained immense popularity as the best in the world. When it comes to HubSpot, it has again gained immense popularity as another CRM company. So, when you integrate the best in both worlds, it will be possible for small and medium businesses to achieve good connections.
Sales and Marketing Data in One Place:
Both HubSpot and Salesforce CRM will let you keep your marketing and sales data in one place when they are integrated. So, it will be easier to meet the requirements of your business through a single dashboard than visiting different dashboards.
You know that communication with your prospective and present customers is important to improve the relationship. When you integrate both these CRMs, you can automate communication in certain instances. Also, whenever people visit your website, you can get their communication details and can use these details for lead generation. For instance, the communication details can be used both by your sales and marketing team for lead generation and converting those leads to customers.
Apart from these reasons, you should integrate Salesforce and HubSpot for other reasons like reporting results, automating data processing, valuable lead generation and single marketing software. So, now your question is integrating both these CRMs is beneficial but how to integrate them? Let us find out here:
How to Integrate Salesforce and HubSpot?
Use Salesforce – The HubSpot Certified App:
This HubSpot Certified app helps with bi-directional and automatic sync between Salesforce and HubSpot. With this app, you can get the following:
- Simple instigation without any technical knowledge
- It is a fast application that your entire team can rely on
- It helps with bi-directional sync that instantly updates changes made in one CRM to another
- You get the option to decide which new records to sync between these two CRMs and when to do it
- Get automatic sending of lead data like website activity, form submissions and email opens to name a few.
- Possibility to share lead scores between HubSpot and Salesforce
- You can use data from accounts in HubSpot and Salesforce contacts.
With these facilities and others, the team of sellers will turn out to be more high-yielding as compared to what it was earlier. With this app, you can provide the power required by your team of sellers by offering valuable data to aid them with the prioritization of their outreach. Even, it will help save time and build more meaningful associations and the sales team will be in a position to close more deals. Above all, HubSpot employs a team of engineers and support staff devoted to not only maintaining but also improving your applications.
Integration Features of the App:
The features that are part of this app that will make the integration fruitful are listed below:
- Without any technical knowledge required, you can set up this application within minutes. The straightforward setup process makes this app friendly.
- You can send valuable lead intellect with this app to the sales team. Also, you get the option to select which new data go inline between HubSpot and Salesforce and the time to sync. Further, you can get the app to automatically send crucial lead intelligence like website activity, form submissions and email opens and more to the sales team. In turn, they have worthy lead data to aid them with closing more deals.
- Send lead access from HubSpot to Salesforce to aid your sales team and give importance to their outreach for saving time.
- The app lets you fill the gap between sales and marketing. To use this feature, you can use data from the accounts/contacts in Salesforce for personalization of marketing emails, sending emails and segmenting your database. You can do these things on behalf of the sales representative of a lead. When sales representatives close leads, Salesforce sends the data related to revenue from closed and won chances to HubSpot to tie every marketing campaign to actual revenue.
This is a straightforward approach to integrating Salesforce and HubSpot. The other option available if you are already using HubSpot and wish to integrate Salesforce is the installation of the Salesforce Integration app.
Install the Salesforce Integration App into your HubSpot Account:
Go to your HubSpot Account and click on the marketplace icon that you can find in the main navigation bar. Thereafter, you will have to choose the app marketplace. Here are the further steps to follow:
- Using the search bar locate and choose the Salesforce Integration.
- You will find the option called install app in the upper right corner.
- In case you intend to connect the HubSpot to the Salesforce Sandbox, at this stage, you will have to make sure that the checkbox reads, “this will connect to a sandbox”.
- Now, the app is installed and so you can click “log in to salesforce” to sign in.
- In the window that shows up, provide your Salesforce credentials and tap on the log-in option. After signing in, you will be taken to the process of installation in HubSpot.
- The next thing you will have to do is to install HubSpot in Salesforce. Now, click start for the salesforce package installation to instigate.
- You will be redirected to Salesforce upon the installation of the HubSpot Integration package. Select the option called “Install for all users” and then click “Install”.
- In the dialog box, choose “Yes, grant access to these third-party websites” and then click continue.
- Salesforce will take care of the installation of HubSpot Integration package. It might take some time.
- Once the installation is completed, you will get a mail communication.
- Now, click “done” and wait for an email from Salesforce. This email will reach your inbox with the subject “Package HubSpot integration installation successful”.
- After the installation of the package, steer back to the Connector Wizard in HubSpot and click on the Next option.
- Further, include the Visualforce component of HubSpot to Salesforce. It will show the probability of the contact to close. This will permit you to see and filter the activities of the contact and register contacts in HubSpot Workflows. Then, click on the option that reads “Add HubSpot to Salesforce”.
- Go by the procedural directives on the inaugurating `page for adding the Visualforce component of HubSpot in Salesforce. Otherwise, gain better information about the addition of the Visualforce Window Layouts of HubSpots of your Salesforce Page. Once this is done, click on the next option.
- Thereafter, you can also choose the way in which the data will co-exist between Salesforce and HubSpot.
- You have the option to choose recommended setup. HubSpot will create mappings between Salesforce fields and HubSpot properties. In case, the Salesforce field does not contain a matching HubSpot property, it will create a new property in HubSpot.
So, you will naturally accept that the first method is easy as compared to the second method which encompasses a lot of steps. But, the integration will be beneficial in many ways.