How To Set Up Hubspot CRM Account | Steps To Setup Hubspot CRM Account
Steps to set up HubSpot CRM Account
You might be thinking that it is hard to set up and migrate to a new CRM platform from an existing platform that you have been using for a long. However, they can take some more time than you expect. This can particularly happen if you do not have an action plan in place. Also, it can take longer to set up a CRM account in HubSpot if you do not have a particular timeline in place and experienced members are not part of your setup team.
What is HubSpot CRM?
HubSpot CRM holds the pride of being one of the simplest and leading CRM tools available in the market in the present situation. It is also the easiest and smartest tool for carrying out all the crucial functions related to customers of your business without any confusion.
Why Do Businesses Use HubSpot SRM?
In the present competitive business world, most organizations look for free services to enhance their sales and productivity. Naturally, your business will also be looking for the same. To achieve these things, you can rely on HubSpot CRM.
- Sales directors and managers show interest to use HubSpot CRM to turn customers into promoters for their business.
- HubSpot CRM is a free tool and it is secure as well.
- With this tool, you can organize all the essential data related to your business. In turn, you can increase the number of leads to your business by improving conversion rates.
- Further, it will help your business gain better attention from prospective customers.
- HubSpot CRM is easy to set up and use and it will not take much time for your team to learn how to work on this CRM. In turn, the time required for warming up teams to a new solution will be lesser.
- Without any proper training required, beginners can start using HubSpot CRM quickly due to its user-friendly interface.
- When you compare all CRMs available in the market for simplicity, you will find that HubSpot CRM is the best.
- When using HubSpot CRM, your team can perform different activities like the addition of new contacts, plotting the information on the sales pipeline and value calculation to name a few.
Steps to Setup a HubSpot CRM Account:
that you know that HubSpot CRM is better than the other CRMs available in the market. But, you will be concerned about its setup and how long it will take. With the step-by-step guide below, you can set up the HubSpot CRM account for your business within five days.
The First Step – Email Integration:
When talking about email integration, there are a couple of parts. The first is the inbox association and the second is the extension of email. When you connect your inbox to Customer Relationship Management, you can send communications from each contact record. Even, it will help you get many other facilities like instant logging of replies to emails.
With the email extension, you can use CRM features in your inbox of Office 365, Outlook and Google Inbox. When you follow this technique, you can see contact records, log emails and even you can employ other tools without getting out of your inbox.
To integrate email, here are some tips to help you:
- Do you use Google mail? In this case, you will have to get a Chrome Extension. When you do this, you can get the HubSpot CRM features into your Google mail inbox as and when you approach it using Chrome.
- In case, you use a web-based edition of Outlook, you can get to Microsoft AppSource to get an email extension. Irrespective of the browser you use, this edition of the extension will be installed straight into your account.
- Do you use a desktop edition of Outlook? If so, you will have to get an Outlook add-in.
Once you install your email extension, you will be in a position to instantly log emails in the CRM. You will also be able to keep an eye on the emails that you send and receive. Also, you can see whether your contacts have opened the email or not. From this information, you can know how bothered your customers are by your business.
The Second Step – Filter Creation:
Once you complete the email integration, you will get a record of contact for every individual you communicate with via email. When the number of contacts increases, you should have a system in place to keep them organized. This is where filters in HubSpot can help. The HubSpot CRM filters will save records as they happen. It means that on the basis of any information in the CRM, you can combine lists of the same type of contacts.
One of the biggest benefits associated with HubSpot CRM is its ability to consolidate all your data in actionable methods. Your team can rely on HubSpot CRM to spot the contacts they should pay attention to and ensure that no stone remains unturned. From the filters in HubSpot, you can find:
- The recently opened sales. This property saves the data of the previous time a contact opened a followed email from you. With this feature, you can screen your contacts on the basis of this property to spot the people with that you have not communicated recently and see what is happening with them.
- See the recent sales email reply. With this property, HubSpot CRM stores the data and even the previous instance a contact responded to one of your communications. In case, it is blank, it is an indication that they have not responded to you. In case, the person has tried to contact you many times, it is an indication that you have found a fresh point of contact. Even, you can gather information about the number of times you have tried to contact every person in your contact. When you use these features jointly, you can get a very strategic idea of where to put your efforts.
The Third Step – Import Contacts:
This process should also happen on the second day of your five-day period fixed for setting up your HubSpot CRM Account. From the first two steps, you might have gained some confidence in how HubSpot CRM works. Now, it is time to get deeper into HubSpot CRM and get the contacts from your old CRM into the new HubSpot CRM Account.
Apart from importing information about people, whom you are already in touch with, you can also get information about sale deals and companies using this step. When you add more details to the HubSpot CRM, you can find it easy to organize more precisely. In turn, you can gain better attention to your outreach and better outcomes from your efforts. When talking about importing contacts, you can do this from a spreadsheet or even you can import contacts straight from your Gmail contacts.
In case, you have already saved all your contact details in a spreadsheet, you will have to create a column for every property that you wish to import details into. When you do this, you can import as many details as you would like to with a single import as against creating individual contacts one at a time.
The Fourth Step – Define the Stage of your Deal:
Apart from making your contacts systematic, you can also systemize your sales with this fourth step. You can focus on this step on the third day. When you take people through your sales process, the deals feature will aid you with keeping an eye on the progress of everyone. However, deals can be of more help when you bespoke them to match your sales process. This is where the stages of the deal get into the picture.
The stages of the deal inside HubSpot CRM should denote the steps part of your sales process. The HubSpot CRM comes with pre-set stages. However, you can get better benefits when you customize these stages based on the nature of your business and your sales process.
The Fifth Step – Creation of Lead Ad:
Now, you have your CRM completely configured. You have all your existing contacts in it. So, you are now prepared to buckle up for generating new leads. You might have heard about Facebook Lead Ads. They were developed particularly for medium and small-sized businesses that sell to other businesses. These advertisements will have a strong call to action. Also, they use Facebook data for auto-populating forms. With the creation of a Lead Ad in HubSpot CRM, you can get these leads automatically sent to your HubSpot.
With this step, you can create your advertisement and can describe your target audience inside HubSpot. Thereafter, when your advertisement attracts leads, they will be added as contacts in your HubSpot CRM.
The Sixth Step – Website Integration:
You can complete this step on the same day as the previous step. Facebook alone will not be an indication of the online presence of your business. You might also have a website for your business. To capture your website visitors, you can connect your HubSpot CRM to your website.
The Seventh Step – Invite Your Team:
Now, from the steps above, you have your HubSpot Setup and ready to go when you reach this step. For your team to use it to invite all the members and provide them with access to the details inside your CRM. Even, you can have complete control over how much access they should get and can restrict access to certain parts of CRM. Even, you can control whether or not they can edit any information.